Mattress Toppers: Slumberdown, Snuggledown and Relax By John Cotton
A mattress topper is an extra layer of padding that goes on top of your mattress. Your mattress protector or bottom sheet goes over the top of your mattress topper. As well as making your bed even more comfortable, there are several benefits associated with mattress toppers, all of them aimed at helping you get a better night’s sleep. Take a look at our mattress toppers online today and find the perfect one for you.
9 Reasons to Buy a Mattress Topper
1. As well as providing an extra layer of comfort to your bed, a mattress topper can help prolong the life of your mattress.
2. It protects your mattress from spills and stains, general dirt, and wear and tear.
3.It’s much easier to put a mattress topper in the washing machine or replace it than it is to try to clean a stubborn stain from your expensive mattress.
4. If you are finding that your mattress is too firm, you can add a mattress topper for a layer of cushioning, and it might well save you the expense of having to buy a new mattress.
5. You can also use a mattress topper to add new life to an old mattress.
6. Depending on which mattress topper you choose, it can help keep you warm in winter and cool in warmer temperatures.
7. A mattress protector can provide whole-body support or pressure relief for your body’s contact points.
8. Non-allergenic, microfibre and polyester mattress toppers are ideal for allergy sufferers and those with asthma or eczema.
9. Mattress toppers are silky and soft and add a touch of luxury to bedtime.
Choosing the Right Size Mattress Topper
Mattress toppers are generally between 3 to 5 cm thick. You will need to choose the same size as your mattress, according to whether you have a single, double, king, or super king size mattress. Typically, mattress toppers have elasticated tapes that you place over each corner of your mattress to hold it securely in place no matter how much you toss and turn during the night. It’s important to choose the right size mattress topper so that it fits neatly on top of your mattress and doesn’t become dislodged during the night. SleepSeeker has single, double, king and super king size mattress toppers for you to buy so you can kit the whole family out with a luxurious layer of padding for their beds.
Introducing SleepSeeker’s Branded Mattress Topper Collections
SleepSeeker stocks a range of quality British brands, including Slumberdown, Snuggledown, and John Cotton. Slumberdown mattress toppers keep you significantly cooler than memory foam, and all of Sumberdown’s products are extensively tested for quality. You can’t go wrong with the Snuggledown brand. Born in Norway, Snuggledown uses the latest technologies to create bedding that is perfect for modern-day living. A family company established over 100 years ago, John Cotton is a leading manufacturer of pillows, duvets and mattress protectors. If you’re looking for a mattress protector to make your bed even more perfect than it already is, browse the range available at SleepSeeker today. Most of our mattress toppers can be washed at 40ºC, so you will be getting a long-lasting product that provides excellent value for money. If you’re not sure which one is the best for you, get in touch. Our experienced customer service team is on hand to offer help, advice, or listen to any thoughts or concerns you might have.